How to add a logo to your checkout page on your Shopify store in 2022.
(Please note this is when using a Desktop)
When using Shopify It is possible for you to add your store logo to your checkout pages. The banner image appears on top of the logo when you're using a banner. On the checkout pages, you can place your logo to the left, right, or centre of the banner area.
Step by step:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to settings and then click 'Checkout'
2. In the Style section, click Customize checkout to open the theme editor.
3. In the LOGO section, click Upload image, or select an image that you have already uploaded to your library.
4. Select a position for the logo.
5. Select a size for the logo.
6. Don't forget to click Save.
Adding a logo to your checkout page really helps brand your store to your brands colours, text and colours. We hope this really helps and if you do have any questions please feel free to drop us a message on social media.
Thank you for reading :)