How to change the font on your Shopify checkout page in 2022.
(Please note this is when using a Desktop)
When using Shopify you can really tailor your store to suit your brand, this includes, logos, colours, fonts etc. In this blog, we are going to run through a step by step guide on how to successfully change the font on your checkout page.
Here is how to find your 'Settings' and the 'Checkout' page.
Step by step:
1. On your Shopify dashboard find 'Settings' at the bottom of your page, once here click on 'Checkout'
2. In the 'Style' section click 'Customise checkout'
3. In the theme editor, click 'Open checkout settings'
4. In the checkout section, scroll down to the typography area.
5. Click 'Headings' drop-down or the 'Body' drop-down, and then select a font.
6. Don't forget to click 'Save'.
Thank you for taking the time to read, we hope we have helped you further your knowledge and hope to see this implemented on your store very soon. If you do have any questions please feel free to reach out on our social media and we will be happy to answer any more questions.